When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Version History - 2 requests

I sorta like the new version history option. It's at least kinda a step towards the history panel so many people want. There are a couple of features that I think would improve it. (If these already exist and I'm missing them can you teach me where they are?)

My first request is adding an option to save at anytime you choose. This only saves every 5 minutes. Say I make a bunch of changes in only 3 minutes. I'd then have to wait 2 minutes for it to create a save point before I could choose to revert to…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Eigene Pinsel speichern

Es wäre super, wenn man zur besseren Wiederholbarkeit eigene Pinsel, inkl. Pinselstärken, Winkel, Dynamik, in eigenen Paletten speichern könnte.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drawing Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Eigene Pinsel speichern

Es wäre super, wenn man zur besseren Wiederholbarkeit eigene Pinsel, inkl. Pinselstärken, Winkel, Dynamik, in eigenen Paletten speichern könnte.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Eigene Pinsel speichern

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add more photo editing features to Illustrator

It would be great if Illustrator had at least basic photo editing features and there won't be need to switch to Photoshop everytime. For example, bring the adjustment layers in from Photoshop to Illustrator. Have more advanced Mask features and etc.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A program to make bag pattern, , leather items for us vitiate people that are not that great on computers.

A program for us vitiate people that allows us to create leather bag, or other items. With capability to print on EU, 8.5x10 , plotter for larger designs. I know some people are able to use AI for this , however some of use are computer challenge, something made simple would be nice.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Font Style Sheets

The integration of all products in the Adobe suite has helped my workflow tremendously with one exception. If I am working on a project requiring multiple outputs from Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Animate, and Premiere, I have to create design templates for each (when possible) to get each program to use the fonts required for the project.
    It would be nice if there were a tool allowing me to create a master style sheet for all outputs that would let me select the fonts used in ALL of my output files. Not only would this make my workflow more efficient, it…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Type  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Drag & drop to re-order artboards

It would be great to be able to drag and re-order artboards when designing multipage documents in illustrator.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Document and Artboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Drag & drop to re-order artboards

It would be great to be able to drag and re-order artboards when designing multipage documents in illustrator.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Document and Artboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Drag & drop to re-order artboards

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Feedback on new Recolor artwork (in Beta now)

New redesigned Recolor artwork is available in Beta now.

We heard from many of you that the current Recolor is confusing and difficult to use. This new Recolor has a completely redesigned experience with an added ability to recolor your art based on your referenced images & artwork. We have broken the Recolor into two sections. When you invoke Recolor, you would see an on canvas dialogue that allows you to quickly Recolor your artwork with all the basic controls. For advanced settings, you can click on more options (...).

We would love to hear your candid feedback. Please provide…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Colors and Swatches  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Real-Time Drawing and Editing

Please share your thoughts on this feature here. What can be improved?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hue bar in Recolor artwork needs to come back

The older feature of 'Hue Bar' in the Recolor artwork was a really helpful tool
    this makes the color fixing and decision of color combinations so easier, please bring back this Hue bar.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Colors and Swatches  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fill/Stroke icons to match: in the tools bar

the smaller sub-icons for Fill and Stroke Boxes shouldto match. (Fill is Full and Stroke is Hollow). Under stroke, the icons only change for the color, but the icons do not change for gradient and no/color/opacity.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. "Use preview bounds" option in stroke panel

Please add the "use preview bounds" option not only available in the presets, but also in the stroke panel (e.g. with a checkmark) to make it easier to switch it on / off. That would make icon design much faster.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Pattern Swatches Shift when Copied & Pasted

Copying and pasting a pattern filled object or text, especially when pasting into a new document, should not shift the pattern. This causes many issues when passing files to others.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. dots (.) on units

when typing units, in any case (like sizing a square, or the width of a line), we were able to use the dot (.) for decimals, now it only reads the commas (,). So if i create a square (or any other object) and type on size something as: 3.5mm, it reads it as 35mm, if i want a 3.5mm square, i need to type 3,5mm (with a comma).

it is more practical to accept the dot, since it is right there at the numpad on the keyboard.

can we go back to that?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other...  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. A number of my panels will not open - e.g.: when I click to expand the character panel, all I get below is a black box.

Many of my panels still open as they should. However, I'm having this problem with the info, character, paragraph, properties, stroke and align panels. Any help on what could fix it would be greatly appreciated? I've searched on the adobe support community and google and no one else seems to be having this problem. Thanks!

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. ME (middle east) support required for type setting.

llustrator 23.0.1 ME version for Windows currently does not have options for reading 'Left to Right' and 'Right to Left' . This is a requirement for Arabic.
    This option is available only for MAC users.
    This is an absolute requirement for Arabic typesetting.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base