1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

107 results found

1. User Groups in libraries instead of sharing to individuals

When Using Libraries to share files to other users it would benefit from being able to create groups of users to send to rather than adding each individual email address for each user every time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Link artboard from a file in a CC Library.

There should be a way to link an artboard from a file in a CC Library as you can do when linking from a local file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Edit Library graphic in place

Graphics you add to your library can only be edited in a separate file window. I would like to be able to edit the library graphic in place.

This would save time when editing graphics to make them more universally useful for me.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Open Library file

It would be great if the initial Illustrator screen included an "open from Library" option. This may already be there but if it is, it was not obvious enough for me to find 😬. I often want to edit or open library assets and I think it would be great if I didn't have to create a new file in order to be able to open library items.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Easily move large number of swatches into a cc library

Companies offer free downloads of their color libraries, typically over 1000 individual color swatches. Currently, each swatch has to be moved one-by-one into a library. It's extremely time consuming and tedious. I have talked to numerous customer service agents and there is no satisfactory work around.

Create an easy way to transfer numerous color swatches at once into a library (which allows for use of the search bar feature). Using ccda>your work>upload does not work either.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow Illustrator Cloud Documents to be Placed in Other Adobe Applications

Since the new updates with the cloud have been happening, Illustrator pushes you to save into the cloud and buy storage for said cloud... The only issue is the clouds documents only work with Illustrator.

It would be nice to link/place these cloud files into an InDesign document/project or Photoshop etc. Especially with workflows using IPads. The way the cloud is right now almost makes the cloud pointless for many professional users.

Workflow is essential, so if you update something and try pushing it, at least make it work across all areas, not just one. I understand this is still…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. filtros para organizar las bibliotecas

alguna manera de dejar ciertas bibliotecas fijas o por filtros o por favoritos

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sharing a Batch of Files for Feedback & Review

The new 2022 features include the ability to share a single document and get feedback within the CC software from other contributors on any internet browser. Please add the ability for users to share multiple files at a single time. I need to be able to send a batch of files for review.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cloud, Libraries  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make it possible to actually open Cloud Docs....

The idea of cloud docs is wonderful, but the reality is intensely frustrating.

File created in the studio; a simple text logo. Retun home need to make a change. Impossible to open.

"Make file available offline" Done. Still impossible to open.

Identical version of Illustrator on both Macs. Multiple occurrences. It has happened in reverse too

Workaround > Store files on a disk. Transfer manually. (Not what Adobe want to hear!)

I should add that this a a regular problem on PS too, so a broader Creative Cloud, issue. Oh and the internet connection is Gigabit, so not a speed…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Recently Added Items

Hi. My name is Reza Alavi, Design Manager in XBOX design studio Microsoft. We use Adobe Illustrator as our base software for illustration and we recently started using the cloud library which is really great. However we have a suggestion to add a feature that might help us a lot. It would be awesome to have a view of libraries of "recently added items"

Right now there is a filter for "date modified" but it's not clear what items were added/modified, just a resorting of the library lists.

This would help us to know what new items are added recently…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Vector Importing for Library Assets

I would like the option to be able to import vector CC Library Assets as live vectors (rather than as a link) in Illustrator.

This is a vector editing software.....and the asset I'm grabbing from the library to bring in as a vector asset (and probably originally built in Illustrator).....why can't I have an alternate means (ex. Shift+Drag for import = import as live vector art) to be able to bring the asset in as an editable piece of art?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There are a number of issues with Adobe Libraries - Recovery, Archive, Search

Library backups/Recovery - I have just had an issue of losing a library of over 200+ logos. Whether this was because of a glitch or human error isn’t clear. One thing that is clear is that there is currently no way of recovering libraries.

Archive old libraries - Also we have old libraries which we spent time creating for all of our clients. Half of these clients are no longer working with us, we need to keep their folders incase they re engage with us however they are cluttering up the menu.

Search function - The search function seems useless.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow for graphics placed from CC Library to be expanded and converted to curves

Right now, when you place a vector from the CC Library, you can't use it as if it were a vector created on the spot. This hinders speed of creation and prevents 2 crucial things:

1. You can't change colors of the vector without editing the original CC item
    2. You can't use it with pathfinder for a print job for example (imagine you want to cut a shape out of PVC or something). Right now, to do this, you must double click the library item, copy and paste it on your document.

Altough it might not seem much work, if, for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can drag an asset with the Alt/Opt key held to embed it instead of placing.

However, please note a PDF-copy of an asset is used, and not the original artwork you had imported into a Library, which means the embedded copy can have extra clipping masks and expanded effects.

14. Content of Library assets do not show in Outline Mode

The content (paths, type, etc.) of Library assets do not shot in Outline Mode (CMD+Y).

This makes them difficult/impossible to work with precisely or in complicated artwork.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Improve Library Panel UX with prefered behaviour options

There are a number of small changes that would make getting things out of the library quicker and more convenient. The panel should have some preferences to set default behaviour. Options should include:

• Toggle 'place copy' or 'place linked file', so it always behaves one way or the other. The way my team and I use the library, we ALWAYS want to place copies (never linked files). So having to hold down ALT to do this is a pain. In addition to this, holding down ALT behaves very badly. It misses the key press if you move too quickly, meaning…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. drag an illustrator layer onto the library pallet

after converting an image to outlines with image trace then expanding it i wanted to drag this onto the library .. it did not let me .

i would assume the same functionality as copy and paste into photo shop when when i drag it on the library it would ask if i want it to be smart object, or bitmap etc..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Opening Fresco files from the cloud with Illustrator

Hello, it's really great that Illustrator can now open files from the cloud. But unfortunately not the sketches from Fresco. You still have to export them first and then you can open them in Illustrator. It would be great if you could change that, i.e. open PSDC files from the cloud in Illustrator. Thanks a lot

Gabi

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

You are now able to send Fresco files to Illustrator on the desktop with the latest version of Fresco and Illustrator. You can also place embed Fresco files in Illustrator. Please give it a try. In the future, we will also add smoother options to copy paste objects on both the Illustrator surfaces – desktop and iOS.

Thanks,
    Sanjit

18. Library search and place behaviour

As I drag an item out of the library panel, as soon as the item clears the edge of the panel, the search results reset to whatever library I was looking at before; the search results are lost.

This frequently results in me having to repeat the exact same search multiple times over which can be madening. Consider the following situations:

1) I forgot to alt-click/my alt-click didn't register, and I'm stuck with a linked file which can't be converted to a useful vector (I've never yet actually wanted to place a linked file from the library, so having that…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Não estou conseguindo

Não estou conseguindo abrir um documento que está salvo no creative cloud, e também não consigo baixar ele.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The ability to add CSS code from the Generator to CC libraries

Hi there, I wanted to put in a feature request that would allow a designer to add CSS code from the generator to be added to CC libraries as a text file.

As a designer, I create elements for our dev team and they are able to take the CSS code I generate from my designs and integrate it into another product for web development. But it would be good to give them a CSS library folder where they can access the code for the designs. At the moment in my testing, it only creates a graphic of the text,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base