Illustrator Feature Requests

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Functionality to change the standard drag option from Libraries to "place copy"

I would like to receive an option to change the default drag and drop functionality to "Place copy" instead of "Place linked". This will save a lot of time and hassle.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Creative Cloud Libraries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export from Libraries

Sometimes clients ask for icons and other assets to be delivered separately. If we could export items from the library or drag directly from the library to the asset export window it would be fantastic!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Creative Cloud Libraries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Library Organization

I can't figure out a way to organize our cloud libraries. We are trying to make one library per client and having everything in chronological order can make it really hard to find icons and other elements that could be grouped by category. If we could drag them around to rearrange that would be great, if we could create little groups or folders of them like swatches that would be even better.

Thank You!

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Added To Backlog  ·  4 comments  ·  Creative Cloud Libraries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base