• My feedback
  1. 611 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

700 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have the fix available in the latest release. Please update Illustrator using Adobe Creative Cloud application to the latest build for version Illustrator CC 23.0.2
    NOTE:
    1. You will have to reset your toolbar once if it is already disturbed. refer to this knowledge base to see how you can reset – https://illustrator.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1900963
    2. What we have fixed is the tool bar is no longer editable as long as it is not in the toolbar edit mode

Please refer to our knowledge base FAQhttps://illustrator.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1844590 if you face difficulty in update.
    Or get in touch with us at any of the other support channels – https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Warm Regards,
    Ashutosh Chaturvedi | Sr. Quality Engineering Manager – Illustrator
    Adobe. Make It an Experience.

2. Highlight to reveal objects that have rotation

Selection highlights used to be jagged or stepped in appearance if a slight angle was present in an object or text. Now it is impossible to see if an object or text is at zero degrees of rotation unless you examine the transform properties panel.

I'd like the ability to highlight any object that has rotation other than zero degrees to enable an accurate artwork environment.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MAKE. THE. HANDLER. BIGGER

make that tiny little ANCHOR and HANDLER bigger. I'm tired of failing to click that tiny rectangle every single second. PLEASE. I BEG YOU

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Is it possible to get a preview screen of your document when you look at your recently opened documents

I always really like the previews when you open illustrator. Once you opened one document you can not look at the previews anymore, because you have to select a recently opened document via the file menu. This means you have to rely on your names, which can get confusing when you have multiple version of one document.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. rotate canvas in Illustrator

It would be great in the next version on Illustrator if they included a rotate canvas function like in Photoshop. I use that function so much when I need the right angle to do my work.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I have hundreds of ideas, I have been working with Illustrator every day since version 1 but you never implement my ideas

I have hundreds of ideas, I have been working with Illustrator every day since version 1, like 10 hours on most days but you never implement my ideas.

Here are three more.

Include an option to render lines around the artboards or not, currently I have to go over my complete layout and trace every artboard becouse they don't render and leave my artwork borderless.

When I save for web but hit enter to soon a dialogue box opens up under the web preview and I am unable to close the window without force the program to restart.

Often when…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Don´t highlight selected object automatic!

It's new since yesterday and it's patronizing, I hate it. Self-determination is important in design.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Give us the option to pin a file or template to the home screen of Illustrator and photoshop.

I work with a file where I have saved many shadow effects and icons. I have to open a lot of files during the day and at the end of the day the Ai file gets bumped to the bottom or out of the home screen. The next day I have to look it up again and I feel it would be easier if I just could pin it to the home screen so it doesn't get bumped down or disappears completely of the home screen.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Remove / filter PDFs files from recently saved files on Illustrator Home screen to just show AI files

Can we remove or filter out PDF files from the recent files available to open in Illustrator on the home screen. I regularly create PDFs for clients optimised not to open in illustrator and they then appear in the recent files that have been saved. It's very easy to accidentally then open up the PDF file in Illustrator instead of the native AI file.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Simulate color blindness for accessibility

It would be nice to be able to quickly check my work for accessibility. A button group/panel that lets me switch between protanopia, deuteranopia, tritanopia, and monochromacy would be really useful. Arguably, a monochromatic view is useful outside of accessibility, allowing one to check the tonal or value relationships in a design. This feature is not only applicable in Illustrator but across many of your products.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In Illustrator 2020 the changes to Align tool window are a headache. Defaulting to align by key object .... Very frustrating defaults.

In Illustrator 2020 the changes to Align tool window are a headache. Defaulting to align by key object .... Very frustrating defaults.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Select objects by same Height and Width

Requesting a feature to select objects by same height and width. This will help to select similar object by either height or width. Pl do refer attachment.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add "don't show again" option to error dialog for hidden and locked objects when moving or copying artboard

I am now noticing a error dialog appearing when I try to move or copy an artboard when any layer in the document is hidden or locked that says "Any hidden or locked objects in the artboards will not be moved." This is also appearing if I have any elements locked or hidden even when those objects are not on the artboard I am interacting with.

Normally this would be fine, but when the artboard contains only unlocked and visible elements on unlocked and visible layers I am still seeing the error popping every time I move or copy an…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 整列のキーオブジェクトをキャンセル

24.2から追加された、整列のキーオブジェクトをクリックでキャンセルする機能を、
    元にもどすか、設定でONOFFできるようにしてほしい。
    キーオブジェクトを解除する状況が想定できない(意図しない操作になることのほうが多い)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Button to reveal a Layer on "Layer window"

Is there a possibility to create a right-clic option to "reveal on Layer window" from any object? Sometimes when I receive some .ai files, everything is un-organized and must travel over layers and layers... This option is in After Effects and is very helpful.
    Thanks for reading!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Problem with NEW LAYERS Colors - Expanded

It has been posted but it seems it has been ignored. I suspect that it is due to the fact that majority of the ILLUSTRATOR TEAM are NOT real users and/or designers. If that offends you, face the truth of it or provide some reasoning.
    Bottom line is that making new layers assigns different colors for the selected objects AND most of these colors are just useless! I have created a visual reference for the first 8 colors for comparison.
    So, please with sugar and honey on top and a sweet chai on the side… I am NOT suggesting that…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bring back the History Panel

It would be really nice to have the history panel back. Having the history panel back would make it so you don't have to hit ctrl-z so many times.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Disable Object Touch Manipulation

Illustrator needs an option to disable touch object manipulation. Currently, on a cintiq when I have a path selected and I attempt to pinch and zoom the path scales or if I touch an anchor point, the anchor point moves. This needs to be disabled. This feature alone is forcing me to work in photoshop. Illustrator is completely unusable on a cintiq with touch. Why would anyone who has a stylus want to use their fingers to crudely manipulate objects. Its frustrating that a professional cant use this product so that someone with an ipad can fingerpaint.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. please add object selection tool like photoshop

The features I am looking for
    subject tracing like Photoshop and masking like Photoshop and bring it to illustrator.
    add more brush tools like Photoshop
    add tools and layer finder like photoshop

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please why do your developers keep changing some features working properly? Paragraph Direction has been removed. Now ARABIC has big issue.

Please why do your developers keep changing some features working properly? Paragraph Direction has been removed. Now ARABIC has big issue. Unless we change all support files in the System, it doesn't work. It was working till a week ago and suddenly its removed???

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 36 37
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base