When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. DXF

salve , ho dovuto tornare alla versione 25.0.1 perchè la versione 25.1 ha grossi problemi con i file DXF , dopo averlo esportato bisogna chiudere illustrator altrimenti risulta sempre aperto , ha problemi nell'importazione dei DXF

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add old versions export settings (cs6)

Please add supporting of old versions export (cs6 version)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When exporting can we have a use art boards option

When exporting can we have a use art boards option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make the Templates folder write enabled

Can't save Template, due to permissions of the folder.
    Please make that work by default (MacOS Catalina).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Export als .dwg und .dxf auf iPad

Ich benötige einen .dwg und .dxf Export auf dem iPad, um den Workflow mit anderen Apps zu verbessern bzw. ermöglichen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. File > Rename command

If you saved your file with a typo and want to fix it or to change name in general, you have to save, close, go to the file manager, find the file, rename (and hope Ai has not it locked), open it back (and then have an invalid item in File > Recent).

It would be so much easier to have a dedicated command for it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hyperlinks in illustrator - seriously people!!

It's pretty ridiculous that this is not an easy feature at this point.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. save

Greetings,

Just updating to 2021 software from CC2. Yes, I'm a dinosaur. One small but glaring difference is in previous versions, when I would Save, the Save screen would already have the file name highlighted so I could quickly type and rename it, or move the cursor. Now, I have to click on the file name field to make any changes. Small detail, but much more efficient previously. This goes for all of your products I assume, or certainly PS and INDD.

Regards,
    Jason

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. converting Freehand files to Illustrator

Please Adobe, provide some way to convert Freehand files to Illustrator. You have completely abandoned a generation of designers and artists whose work is now inaccessible since you purchased Macromedia. You know those files will likely be revised in Illustrator...it can only fuel your subscriptions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Export for screens: poor JPG compression and custom JPG settings

The compression and quality when "exporting for screens" in JPG is really bad compared to "Export for web".

• You cannot customize the quality of the JPG

• It embeds the color profile in the file, even if you have selected not to do so.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Export for screens: remove suffix "-1" in the name

It adds the suffix "-1" when exporting artboards, even if you have the field for "suffixes" empty.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Update link do not save

The illustrator file contains a link to the Photoshop file.
    After changing the Photoshop file, the illustrator updates the link.
    But.
    If I open the illustrator file and update the link, then if I close the illustrator file, it does not offer to save the file itself. And, therefore, the updated link is not saved in the illustrator file.
    If this Illustrator file is linked somewhere, then the update is not visible in it.

I suggest.

Make it possible, after opening the file in illustrator and updating the link (without making changes to the file, just updating the link), so…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Remember "Save as ... PDF" last Adobe PDF selected Preset

In "Save Adobe PDF" option dialog box, when saving as pdf, please, remember my last Preset selection as I have to keep reselection "Press Quality", for example, every time, because it always shows the default "Illustrator Default" preset.
    it would be a time saving not clicking two more times in the saving process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Keep type stylistic sets with SVG files

I would like to see a feature that preserves a type stylistic set when converting to an SVG file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Export individual artboard for PDF and images.

Can you make the export individual or range artboards for pdf and images? it would be very helpful for people who doesn’t want to export all of their artboards.
    Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Save Color Profiles by Default

By default, the color profiles I assign to the file should be saved.

There have been several times I have assigned a color profile to my Illustrator file, saved it as a PDF, and the printed PDF were the wrong colors because Illustrator didn't include the assigned profile. I then had to reopen my file, manually tell Illustrator to include all color profiles when saving, and then reprint.

It is ridiculous that the file doesn't save assigned profiles by default.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. export large artboards to PNG using high (300 dpi) resolution

Currently, files with large artboards (larger than 6535 px x 4730 px) can not be exported as a PNG with high resolution. The best is a medium resolution. My current project series requires a specific large artboard size (9075 px wide x 6201 px high exactly) and I would like to be able to export and then print them in high resolution to give my customers the best possible printed product. Illustrator does not currently support this, unfortunately.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make a save as .pes feature?

Compatible with embroidery sewing machines.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base