When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Password Protect for edit SVG "like save as PDF"

when save as PDF there are option "security" to can make password to restrict edit protected PDF, can please make this feature also for SVG.
    because for example : if put SVG illustration in website it very easy for any person to take from the website and open it in illustrator or any SVG edit program, so need to make password when open SVG in any SVG edit program.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adobe Draw (account transfer)

I had just moved from my student to personal license. In the process, all of my adobe draw projects have disappeared, and I’m told that even if I were able to get back into my student account, my projects still won’t be there.

If you store the draw projects locally (on the ipad), please don’t restrict them to a specific account.

I just lost a year’s worth of projects and sketches. I have been told that there is not trace or remnant of what I was working on unless I moved it to illustrator at one point (which weren’t that…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Declined  ·  Ashutosh Chaturvedi responded

I am deleting this post as this UserVoice account is about Adobe Illustrator desktop application

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base