1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4352 results found

1. ツールボックスからのパネルリンク表示

いつもパネルがどこかに隠れます。 ツールボックスからもアクセスできるように。 たとえば文字ツールを長押しすると文字パネルへのリンクを表示、ペンツールを長押しすると線設定パネルへのリンク表示など

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other...  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. テキストの打消し線、下線のアピアランスを設定したい

打消し線、下線の線の種類、幅、色、不透明や合成モードを設定することにより、テキストに追従するマーカー機能のように扱いたい

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Alt+drag to duplicate multiple spline knots and segments

Up until the Illustrator 23.1.1 update, splines with overlapping knots and multiple selected spline segments could be duplicated easily by:

1) using the "A" select tool to select individual knots or segments of a path,
    2) region-dragging to select several knots,
    3) begin dragging then quickly hold down the ALT key before releasing
    This would duplicate the knot and it's connected and the newly created connected segments. If only segments were selected, then the new segments were created while dragging, <important!> keeping their anchor knots where they originated at either end of the spline. It was a very efficient tool…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other...  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Vorhandene Farbe aus Farbfelder - zeige mir Objekte mit dieser verwendeten Farbe an.

Vorhandene Farbe aus Farbfelder - zeige mir Objekte (Fläche oder Linie) mit dieser verwendeten Farbe an.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Find and Replace as a panel (palette)

Does it no longer have to be in pallet form for FIND & REPLACE? Even list the past wanted. I think you should think about it. You can take an example from the ExtendScript Toolkit (ESTK) (as in the video). Because Adobe did it. I want to remind:)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Auto-activate Adobe Fonts

Can there be a preference to always auto-activate Adobe fonts without a dialog box?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Draw inside object filled with free form gradient

The moment you attempt to paste artwork into an object which has a free form gradient, the gradient fill disappears and can only be retrieved if you perform undo or unclip the pasted artwork.

I honestly would love to be able to draw inside or paste into artwork filled with a free form gradient without the free form gradient disappearing. Please note that am not talking of workarounds here…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make it possible to actually open Cloud Docs....

The idea of cloud docs is wonderful, but the reality is intensely frustrating.

File created in the studio; a simple text logo. Retun home need to make a change. Impossible to open.

"Make file available offline" Done. Still impossible to open.

Identical version of Illustrator on both Macs. Multiple occurrences. It has happened in reverse too

Workaround > Store files on a disk. Transfer manually. (Not what Adobe want to hear!)

I should add that this a a regular problem on PS too, so a broader Creative Cloud, issue. Oh and the internet connection is Gigabit, so not a speed…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Existing documents open to your preferred units, even if they were created in different units

So I often work with people in different countries and we often have different unit preferences. I work in mm but when I open files from fellow creatives in America for example, they are often using inches.

Now I thought that my preferences being set to mm would mean it would show the files in mm, but apparently this only applies to new documents you create, not to existing files. This seems so crazy to me given the digital, remote working, globally collaborative world we live in today.

Please could this be a thing because going into the settings every…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other...  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fisheye lens effect

Is it possible to apply Fisheye lens effect in Adobe Illustrator as in Freehand MX? Adobe Illustrator has some features, but not as effective as Freehand.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New improved search and Help (Discover) in Illustrator

Announcing a completely new search and help experience in Illustrator. The new 'Discover' feature allows you to search for help, tools, hands-on tutorials, and articles within the Illustrator app. You can use the Discover panel search bar to access the full repository of tools, in-app tutorials, and articles, to help you build your skills. Search offers auto-complete suggestions including suggested content, tool shortcuts, and quick links. You can invoke help using the search icon on the top right corner or through the Help menu.
    We are also bringing New Rich Tool Tips into Illustrator which allow you to quickly learn…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other...  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bring back menu highlighting feature in 'HELP' menu

Please bring back menu highlighting feature for Illustrator and Photoshop! In previous versions, you could type a word in the HELP dropdown (i.e. "offset path in Ai"), and the menu where the item is located would drop down and highlight the item. This is very useful because designers sometimes remember the name of a feature, but not where it is located. Also for learning it is very useful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow Magic Wand to select items only currently visible in the viewport

it would be super helpful if the Magic Wand could be set to only select what you can see on screen currently. This way you won't accidentally select an item without knowing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tools  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. An option to select only points in paths with a hotkey, lines are ignored

In a sea of lines and points an option to select only points could be a solution for more speedy and accurately selecting what you want.

Let's say I have a lot of lines next to some points you want to select, wouldn't it be cool to hold a hotkey and dragging across the screen even over the lines and just selecting the points you wanted, not the lines?

Selecting only lines, not the points could also have benefits, although I havent had the need yet.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Selection  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This might actually be useful in other products but have an "open frequent" as well as open recent, if you have to load a file alot

I was thinking you could add hexadecimal count in file so only adding a byte of data but then what happens when you share files ect, I don't know if there is already a easy way already in the metadata you could implement it

Now I know you can create libraries to sort of do what I'm saying or bridge.

A couple of situations where it would be useful loading up logo for a frequent client or company you work for.

If you have been working on a project with a few different files day and night for months, then…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A few requests for accessibility.

A few requests for accessibility.

As we know, Adobe market themselves as the premier in editing software - the best of the best.

This is simply untrue. Illustrator is such a difficult program to access and this leads to more people being unable to use it.

Firstly, the custom brushes are nearly impossible to make as a pattern brush if you don’t want a ridiculous amount of tiling. How about instead of making it tile in a grid, you give the option to have it only tile vertically or horizontally? This would help people who are on fashion and architecture…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Export artboards with the correct sequential order

I am creating multiple page presentations and often I have to insert or move artboards. When I export the artboards to JPG or PNG they are named after their original artboard number which creates a lot of extra work for me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Illustrator uses the actual order of artboards in the Artboards panel for numbering, not the one you have on canvas (because artboards can be used not only as pages, but viewports, intersect and contain each other). To get the order you need, you should re-arrange the list manually in the panel.

There is also a request for automating the matching inverted process: https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests/suggestions/44105052-rearrange-artboards-on-canvas-accordingly-to-their

18. Locked objects should not highlight at all when drag selecting over them

That’s the whole reason I lock them, so they’re not in the way and are ignored during complex selections. Highlighting them when mousing over? It goes against the very design principle of locking. So annoying to see these fundamental usability regressions at every turn with .ai lately.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pixel Perfect - alignment with equal distribution e.g. Artboard alignment

When exporting out artwork for app icons, the dimensions have to be precise. 256 x 257 isn't going to work downstream and you have to adjust and export out again - wasting time.

If an art board bounds is not pixel perfect aligned the exported graphics can be one pixel out. So it becomes necessary to align both content and art boards.

One could argue that if an art board has a defined integer dimension, then it should be guaranteed to be exactly that dimension. Which could be a bug.

But why is it necessary to have an art board…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Batch Copy Transform Data (Dimensions, Location, Rotation) between Objects

I often need to update assets by swapping in objects, placed to match existing position, dimensions and rotation data. Would it be possible to copy all transform data at once rather than one attribute at a time?

Blender is an example of software that does this well.
    (Pardon me if this has already been requested, or there is a better existing way to do this. I haven't yet found either.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base