When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Crop Tool - Thanks!

Not a request, just wanted to say thanks! I Love, Love Love! the new crop tool. Waited so long & use daily. (Don't worry, I know how to mask.)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Drawing Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Drawing Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Scale not auto highlighting input box

CC 2015.3 - when you hit S, the value input box is not highlighted like it is with every other tool (move, rotate, etc.)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "Check Spelling" Back or Undo Last Button

Add a back button or Undo Last button in the "Check Spelling" dialog box. Many times I accidentally skip a word that needs correction and I have to restart "Check Spelling" from the beginning.

Other times I accidentally pick the wrong correction and have to quit "Check Spelling" undo the fix and restart the process all over again.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other...  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The process of making icons design is made easier in Adobe Illustrator CC.

When an illustrator or designer designs a collection of pictograms or icons designs they must arrange artboards in large quantities for different icons design according to the needs of the web, apps, and other products. Adobe Illustrator CC must provide special needs for artboard settings to facilitate the process of designing a collection of pictograms or icons design with large numbers to suit many needs such as for web, apps, games, favicons, etc. Facilitate the work process becomes lighter and faster.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Document and Artboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. All the features of Adobe XD are presented in Adobe Illustrator CC

All the features of Adobe XD are presented in Adobe Illustrator CC (allowing Illustrator to make designs for website and apps prototypes quickly and easily). Increase process speed in opening large files from Adobe Illustrator and save large files in Adobe Illustrator CC.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Automation when opening multiple identical files for adjustments

Have 5 identical DXF files that need to be opened at the same scale (1-1 mm) centered on a 12 x 24 artboard and saved out as PDF. Some way to record this like an action so that when the second file is opened the scale, rulers and save as options are preserved, and perhaps the save to location. Process perhaps 300 such files per year and this would be a huge time saver. Even if only a single file it would be nice to have some persistent parameters that could be set when opening a file such as always…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Select objects to then apply auto selection criteria

Once objects are selected apply the auto select criteria such as "same fill color" or "same outline". If this is possible, I can't figure out how to do it. I can only choose to select all of the items of a single color, because I have items already selected. Also, it would be great for quotes to be able to get a quick total of the number of items selected. Is this information listed somewhere on screen that I've never noticed?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drawing Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. auto arrange artboards on new

First, the workspace is Too **** small at this point, especially when working in pixels. And someone out there assumes 72dpi still. Stop it!

I'm creating 4K artboards to explore some ideas. I create 2 of them. And it won't let me create a 3rd without rearranging. Who's idea was That!?!?

The first thing you should do is just move the stinkin' workspace. What's with all the room on the left? Look, if you only work left to right, why are you always trying to center the artboards in the workspace? You'll never use the space above or to the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Document and Artboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,
    We are pleased to inform you that your request is available in the latest release of Illustrator version 22.0.
    Visit your Adobe Creative Cloud Application and update. If you do not see an update on the application please check for update from the flyout options on the application after clicking on three vertical dots. For step by step process please visit: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html#Checkforupdates

Warm Regards,
    Ashutosh Chaturvedi | Sr. Quality Engineering Manager – Illustrator
    Adobe. Make It an Experience.

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 単位の自動切り替え機能

カラー形式によって文字や線の単位を自動で切り替えてくれる、もしくは予めいくつか設定を保存しているものに切り替えるという機能が欲しいです。
    DTPとWebデザイン両方をIllustratorで行う場合、DTPはミリメートル、Webはピクセルと単位が異なるため、その都度環境設定から単位を変更するのが若干手間だと感じています。

例えばアートボードのカラー形式によって単位を変更する機能があるととても便利です
    (CMYKに設定すればミリメートル、RGBならピクセルになるという風に)
    ご検討のほどよろしくお願い致します。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other...  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 最近使用したものの一覧にファイルパスを表示する

最近使用したもの一覧はインターフェースとして便利ですが、同一ファイル名を使用したりするケースでは判別がつかず、ファイル管理上、危険が伴うので、ファイルパスを表示するなど、どこかにユニーク情報を入れてほしい。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Double tab on layer to do shadows, stock, ... As Photoshop

We can do this to more control shadow to be like Photoshop
    Thank you for reading.
    I want your program to be better than any program (affinity designer)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Lithological Swatches

When I want to use the USGS lithological swatches, I usually have difficulty finding them. Could all these be placed in a top level menu?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Colors and Swatches  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 3D effects should include "back to 2D"

Roaming around the interface I fell on the 3D effects window and was wowed by all the possibilities. Then when I wanted to get back to work on my 2D object, I couldn't find how to do it. I expect something like the "no stroke" button in the stroke selection, in the top left position of the list of 3D effects. I clicked Ctrl-Z multiple times to get back, but it was really slow.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Declined  ·  Yogesh Sharma responded

Hi Francis,

You can remove the 3D effect from your art from Appearance Panel. Just select the row for the effect in Appearance panel, hit the delete button at the bottom bar of the panel.

-Yogesh

16. Export to SVG, export page knockout groups.

Page knockout groups seem to be ignored when exporting to SVG. You can manually change the knockouts to cutouts, for example using pathfinder divide and deleting the unwanted parts, but would be nice if you didn't need to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The option button does not work with creating objects from a center point or copying using the option key.

The option button does not work with creating objects from a center point or copying using the option key.. tried uninstalling and reinstalling who creative cloud suite.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Prototype mobile / web feature in adobe illustrator itself

It is helpful to integrate prototyping for mobile and web to show clients in illustrator itself

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Html converter from design which will help developers to create exact layout as designed

Html converter from design will help the developers to code the exact layout as designed.Many developers doesnot understand web slices. So they ask for meaurements like photoshop . So designers who are used to illustrator need a html properties converter for web / mobile to produce pixel perfect layouts and also help designers to a great extent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Text Alignment

The Text font reflects the actual physical font size. We're doing sign, size of the font is very important to us.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Type  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base