Skip to content

Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs

When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:

1. Details of your operating system
  2. The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop) 
  3. The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
  4. Your expected result and the actual result
  5. Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

64 results found

1. CC 2018 PGN Exporting looking worse than CC 2017

When using Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 back then, exporting a HUGE resolution, Inked Lineart via File->EXport As->PNG-> High 300 ppi + Art Sampled + Transparent..

Whenever i open that file on Photoshop CC 2017, the line art looks CRISP, stylish, soft, with no dead pixels like showing off..And Photoshop CC 2017 detects it with a 19kx20k Resolution.

NOW, when using THE SAME EXPORT SETTINGS but on illus' CC 2018, the exporting looks instant...Oh yeah, great... But when i open it on PSCC2017....The lineart looks VERY THIN, 1px like, with greyed out dead pixels.

Please do NOT break out what's working…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am closing the ticket due to lack of response.
    Please get in touch with us at sharewithai@adobe.com or any of the other support channels – https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html . Please give a reference to this post so that we can identify you.
    Since this is not a generic issue that we can reproduce at our end, we will need someone to look into your machine to figure out what is going on here.

-Rama
    Illustrator Team

2. High Sierra: "Package" function doesn't work

Hi everyone. On High Sierra the "Package" function doesn't work properly (Illustrator 21.1.0). The fonts are packed completely, the links sometimes too, but often there are a lot missing links. The document itself is not saved into the packed folder. A message appears, that the packaging couldn't be done.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sketch Svg

Illustrator crashes when opening svg files from sketch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Working file getting corrupted after installation of new graphics card

Hi, I have installed a graphics card recently on my windows 10 PC and the file which was working fine before enabling GPU features in Adobe Illustrator CC suddenly got corrupted (Error message is attached). I have updated both, Adobe Illustrator CC (ver. 21.1.0) and Graphics card driver and my windows 10 installation is also up to date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

it is less likely a graphics card will corrupt a file. We will need deeper investigation,
    Please get in touch with us at sharewithai@adobe.com or any of the other support channels.
    Since this is not a generic issue that we can reproduce at our end, we will need someone to look into your machine to figure out what is gooing.

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base