Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs

When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:

1. Details of your operating system and version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop)
  2. The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
  3. Your expected result
  4. Your actual result
  5. [Optional] Upload your Illustrator file or a video

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Switching between color libraries

When I am trying to switch between my different color libraries, it will not allow me to switch.

I click and drag down to the library I want to switch to and nothing happens.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Creative Cloud Libraries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Symbols and CC Libraries

So there is a bug with symbols being used in CC Libraries that I came across. If you place a symbol on something and apply a type of appearance effect, like a warp, you are unable to place or open up that file again in the CC Library. You will get an error that says "Can't open the illustration".

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creative Cloud Libraries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Place Options in CC Libraries

I'm having an issue with Illustrator 2018 (22.0.1) in regards to place a copy of a CC Library item in a document. This release has ruined my workflow!

I use the Paste Remembers Layers option in the Layers panel options a lot. In all other Illustrator CC releases, If Paste Remembers Layers was checked on, the pasted CC Library item would adhere to the Paste Remembers Layers option. Furthermore, while it's nice sometimes to have a loaded cursor of multiple library items, it can be cumbersome more often than not.

I don't know if these are bugs or intentional changes,…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Creative Cloud Libraries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. CC Libraries will not work

I have tried a few of the temporary fixes and sometimes it would work but now it is just telling me that Something Went Wrong Initializing Creative Cloud Libraries. I use the libraries every day for work and it is very frustrating to have to open up an old document with the color I need just so I can use it. It will not work no matter what now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Creative Cloud Libraries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Library Drop Down Fails (Creative Cloud not specific to Illustrator)

Drop down fails using Illustrator (or PS) and Creative Cloud Libraries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhPEVZpS0k4

Fix is to open Library window wider, or right-click.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Creative Cloud Libraries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I am closing the ticket due to lack of response.
    Please get in touch with us at sharewithai@adobe.com or any of the other support channels – helpx.adobe.com/support.html . Please give a reference to this post so that we can identify you.
    Since this is not a generic issue that we can reproduce at our end, we will need someone to look into your machine to figure out what is going on here.

6. Library panel button "Add Content" Disabled

When I have an object selected on the artboard, "Add Content" button is disabled on CC Library panel.

Also, when trying to add from Swatch options menu, I use the checkbox and select my libray, click the "OK" button but no swatch is added to the CC Library.

Illustrator version is 24.1 running on macOS Mojave 10.14.6

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base