Application crash when copy/pasting SVG paths
I have several logos that were created in Inkscape and saved in SVG format that I now need to edit in Illustrator. However even after re-saving them as AI files, any attempt to copy/paste any part of the SVG paths from the logo results in an immediate application crash.
Adobe Illustrator CC (latest) Windows 10 64bit
1. Open the attached AI file (which was converted from SVG by opening then saving in Illustrator).
2. Select any part of the logo.
3. Copy using Edit -> Copy or CTRL+C
4. Paste using Edit -> Paste or CTRL+V
5. The application will crash immediately or very shortly afterwards.
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com or any of the other support channels.
Since this is not a generic issue that we can reproduce at our end, we will need someone to look into your machine to figure out what is going on here.