Creative Cloud Libraries
- System Windows 7 PC. (newest Updates)
- Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 (newest Update)
- Open CC Libraries. (Window Menu or Icon)
- Open CC Libraries without any issues.
- The CC Librarie appears on the left side too and when you hover over this area it removes the panel step by step (The original Panel on the right works normal, the panel that appears on the left is just an "image" bug i don't know.
- I uploaded a screenshot what happen when i click on the CC Libraries Icon.
Bill Edwards commented
I'm logged into my CC account but as far as Illustrator is concerned, I'm not. So I can't access my assets via Libraries or Adobe Colour Themes.
CC libraries asking to turn on syncing when it IS already tuned on and never really turned off. ???