(macOS) file dialog drag/drop not working as expected
When dragging/dropping folders into the save dialog it often doesn't open the dropped folder in the dialog. This leads to slowdowns working with the save dialog.
Also, using the dark mode on macOS the save dialog is the wrong color compared to the rest of the OS.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open a file save dialog
- Drag/drop a finder folder into dialog
- Note that nothing happened.
- Drap/drop same folder into dialog (again).
- Note that it maybe worked, maybe it didn't.
- Repeat as necessary until it works.