Freeform gradient fill disappears after outline stroke
- Windows 10 Pro version 1809 OS build 17763.475 running Illustrator 23.0.3
- Make a shape. Fill it with a freeform gradient. Add a stroke. Use Object > Path > Outline Stroke.
- The stroke should be converted to a path and the fill should be untouched.
- When the stroke was converted to a path, the freeform gradient fill disappeared.
- The attached file is an animated gif I created to help a user on the forum who encountered the bug. https://forums.adobe.com/message/11077177#11077177