Preset icons on Home Screen
- MBP running Mojave 10.14.6 and Illustrator 24.1
- Launching Illustrator – Home Screen appears as expected
- Have my prefs set to display Home Screen when no documents open
- Icons representing default presets [Letter, Postcard, Common, etc] are not positioned above the labels/sizes as they usually are [see attached screenshot]
This issue is fixed in Creative Cloud CCXProcess 3.6.2 update. However, for an identified scenario the fix is not working. This issue happens with the content being not refreshed for quite some time. The team is working on a fix for clearing the cache in case they have not been refreshed.
Meanwhile, users can try the below steps to clear the cache to work around this issue.
1. Clear HomeScreen data
Mac: ~/Library/Caches/Adobe/CCX Welcome/
Win: userprofile\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CCX Welcome\
2. Restart CCXProcess
In Activity Monitor, search for CCXprocess. Select and click on X button on top to kill the process
Go to /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Creative Cloud Experience/ and double click CCXProcess app
In Task Manager look for CCXprocess. Right-click and click End Task
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud Experience and double click on CCXProcess app
3. Wait a couple of minutes and launch the product
Either I downloaded some preset from Ai or after latest update, the shortcut icon for different platform became much more bigger than original size.