Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs

When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:

1. Details of your operating system and version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop)
  2. The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
  3. Your expected result
  4. Your actual result
  5. [Optional] Upload your Illustrator file or a video

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Illustrator scales down pasted snagit captures

Adobe Illustrator CC (2017.1.0.) always scales down pasted snagit captures, which is really annoying. No problems with the same action in PS.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ps import

ps files do not import correctly into AI. Transparent portions will render as gray. Some portions of the image fail to render at all. For example, this PDF ( from a ps file) will display differently in AI than any PDF viewer with the transparent background as gray.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. AI CC for Mac open DWG files,found bug!

1、AI version:AI CC all version;
    2、we found a bug when open DWG files by AI CC for MAC;but it is fine when it work by Windows system.
    3、You can check this URL,
    AI forums:https://forums.adobe.com/message/9440424#9440424

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Illustrator will not open file

I was working on an illustration and Illustrator locked up, kicked me out and when I went back in it said it could not open my file.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Working file getting corrupted after installation of new graphics card

Hi, I have installed a graphics card recently on my windows 10 PC and the file which was working fine before enabling GPU features in Adobe Illustrator CC suddenly got corrupted (Error message is attached). I have updated both, Adobe Illustrator CC (ver. 21.1.0) and Graphics card driver and my windows 10 installation is also up to date.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

it is less likely a graphics card will corrupt a file. We will need deeper investigation,
    Please get in touch with us at sharewithai@adobe.com or any of the other support channels.
    Since this is not a generic issue that we can reproduce at our end, we will need someone to look into your machine to figure out what is gooing.

6. error that it was modified in another app

1. Open file and make a few changes

2. leave file open for a while

3. Try and save file and get error that it was modified in another app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Declined  ·  Ashutosh Chaturvedi responded

The issue is file sync services lock the file while syncing to their servers. At this point of time we do not support this workflow.

7. Illustrator CC 2019 Will Not Save or Save As on Mac OS Mojave

I use a Macbook Pro mid 2015 with 16 GB RAM and Mac OSX Mojave 10.14.4. I just updated from CC 2018 to CC2019 at most a week ago. I wish I could go back, because at least in CC 2018 I could save.

When I tried saving a file I have already saved before, with this newest version of the program even, it gives me the error message of "file not found." I go and try to open the file, make sure I'm not just working on a different version, and that "file is already open."

I try to…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Transparency on PNG not supported when imported or replaced

Transparency mask on the png file shows as white when imported or replaced into illustrator data created last week.

Transparency on the original png file on the illustrator is intact. The problem is seen only when the new png file is uploaded.

I thought it may be the png file, but the problem occurs only on the illustrator.

The problem started after updating both Photoshop 2019 and Illustrator 2019.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. PDF does not preserve Illustrator editing capabilities!! I upgraded two days ago to the new version of Illustrator. I've been saving PDFs w

PDF does not preserve Illustrator editing capabilities!!

I upgraded to the new version of Illustrator. I've been saving PDFs with 'Preserve Illustrator Editing Capabilities' for years. Now when I do it, it's flattening the PDFs and not allowing editing at all. The PDF can just be imported. It has totally ruined some of my complex files and I've lost hours of work.

Has anyone else had this problem or know of a fix?

So frustrating!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Save for web can't save individual art board

Save for web: I can't export save for web with individual artboard. It's detecting the entire file.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 29 30 31 33 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base