Skip to content

Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs

When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:

1. Details of your operating system
  2. The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop) 
  3. The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
  4. Your expected result and the actual result
  5. Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. can't paste object. the requested transformation....

the image is 5 inches, and I'm pasting into a several page 8.5 x 11 document.... really can't tell you how much time I'm wasting, and I'm very irratated.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Need More Info  ·  Anish Kumar responded

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I am not able to reproduce the issue on my side. Are you still able to reproduce this consistently on latest version of Illustrator?

If yes please share a small video of the same at sharewithai@adobe.com so I can further investigate it.

Please do mention the link of this thread so we can identify you. Govind from our team will help you on this.

2. New document size - selection problem

When creating a new document, you cannot click into width or height box and select as one and overwrite - previously you could do this.

You have to use backspace - incredibly irritating. Please fix.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reporting the issue , Illustrator team really appreciate this.
    Unfortunately we are not able to reproduce this issue. Could you kindly provide the following information to help us nail this down :

1. Kindly provide a short recording with some steps with which you are facing the issue and share with us in a zip file on ShareWithAI@adobe.com .

Thanks and Regards ,
    Ankit Goyal
    Illustrator Team

3. Duplicating an Artboard with art on it and then Undoing it, causes crash

if you drag and artboard with art on it while holding option to duplicate, it duplicates fine, but if you Undo, the duplicated artboard remains and you can't delete. sometimes if you try and select the artboard illustrator will crash. the only way to update is to reopen the affected file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for reporting the issue . Since we are not able to reproduce the issue in house , Kindly provide the following information to nail down the issue further :
    Kindly provide the machine details and the illustrator version with which the issue is happening .
    Kindly provide the test file and test steps to help us reproducing the issue .

It would be very helpful if you can provide the video recording to reproduce the steps .
    Kindly share the above details ShareWithAI@adobe.com in a Zip file . Please mention the title of this issue as the subject of mail .

Regards,
    Pooja Garg
    Illustrator Team

4. AI displays the START SCREEN on opening the file and the document view do not switches (refreshes) the file content.

We have created this thread to investigate . If you are encountering the below mentioned issues with latest Version (24.0.1 on Mac and Win), then please vote on this User voice thread and provide Test File via File->Package, Video and steps via dropping email at sharewithai@adobe.com along with this thread link so that we can identify and fix the root cause.

1. On opening a file in Illustrator the START SCREEN do not gets dismissed and the file’s content is not visible.
    2. While working on a file and opening a new one the document view sticks to the old file and…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you all for reporting this issue and providing us your valuable feedback.
    Kindly help Illustrator Team to nail this issue down further:
    1)Kindly provide video ,Test Steps or File via File→Package with which you are still facing this issue and share with us at ShareWithAI@adobe.com in a Zip file. Please mention the title of this issue as the subject of the mail.

Please remember to update graphic driver. We are also seeing cases where updating graphic card driver fixes the issue. You can update your driver via https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/illustrator-gpu-performance-driver-update.html .

Thanks and Regards
    Ankit Goyal
    Illustrator Team

5. Currently selected artboard not automatically highlighted as per normal

Running Mac 10.13.6 and AI 22.1

In all previous versions of Illustrator the artboard you are currently on remains highlighted so you know which on you are on.

In this version, the artboard is only highlighted while working in it. If I click into a menu item (say 'Object') then the highlighted artboard disappears and I no longer know which one I am on. Clicking on the blank artboard, which usually highlights that clicked on artboard, doesn't work. The only work around is to click onto another artboard and then back to the first. I've had this issue maybe 6…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 作成したガイドレイヤーを削除すると、消えずに増える

1. macOS(Mojave 10.14.6) Illustrator2021(25.2.3)およびIllustrator2018頃から 2.レイヤーパネル上で作成されたガイドレイヤーを削除。 (この時のガイドレイヤーは同一環境で作成された.Aiデータの場合も、別環境で作成された.Aiデータの場合も含みます。また、削除に関してもレイヤーパネル下部ボタンでの削除、キーボードのdeleteを使用した場合どちらも含みます。)
    2. ガイドレイヤーが、通常のレイヤー同様に削除される。
    3. ガイドレイヤーは削除されず、何も描画されていないように見える空のレイヤー(レイヤー名はガイドレイヤー)が複製される。元の削除操作を行ったレイヤーは複製されたレイヤー同様に何も描画されていないように見える空のレイヤーになる。再度、複製されたレイヤーと元の削除したいレイヤーをレイヤーパネル上でまとめて選択し削除すると通常通りに消える。
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Need More Info  ·  PCM Maro responded

製品フィードバックへのご協力ありがとうございます。
    質問がございます。