Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs
When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:
- Details of your operating system
- The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop)
- The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
- Your expected result and the actual result
- Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)
1 result found
Help > Illustrator Help goes to marketing page
Selecting Illustrator Help from the Help menu no longer links to Illustrator information and search links, but goes to a generic CC marketing page. From there, there is no clear path, and it requires at least two more clicks, in addition to having to figure out which are the appropriate links to follow. This is not helpful, and takes time away from productive work.1 vote
Help > Illustrator Help now opens the Discover panel, with the immediate in-app access to articles, with the search option.
- Don't see your idea?