Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs
When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:
- Details of your operating system
- The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop)
- The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
- Your expected result and the actual result
- Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)
1 result found
Canvas Rotation Feature is obstructing regular pinching in or out gesture for zooming, when using the trackpad
When using the pinching in or out gesture on the trackpad, to zoom in or out.
The artboard gets rotated very easily if there is even a slight rotation in the gesture while.
And then part 2 of problem. Its impossible to set it back to 0degrees. It keeps snapping between some low degrees47 votes
I am happy to share that we have fixed this bug in our latest release – 25.4.1 which is available worldwide now.
Going forward, our goal is to fix as many top User-Voice bugs as possible and as frequently as possible. Given the nature of the fixes, some of the bugs will take a longer time to fix, but we are on it.
You can update to the latest release using Creative Cloud desktop App: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html
Thank you for all the feedback. Keep it coming!
- Don't see your idea?