Share for Review
We are pleased to announce the Share for Review feature. This feature, allows users to share a specific version of their work, from a local or cloud document, for feedback. Anyone who they share their work with can view the artwork from a web browser, and no, they don’t need to have an Adobe account. The comments from the reviewer then flow back into the app where users can respond to or add comments on the artwork in app.
As a user, you will be able to:
- Create a review and share it with anyone via invite-only or public link settings.
- View the review link on the web as a guest or logged-in user.
- Leave comments on artwork using pin and draw annotation tools.
- Add or respond to comments directly from the Illustrator app.
- Manage reviews seamlessly with update, delete and renaming reviews.
- New Sharing Redesign with more intuitive labeling, guidance and defaults.
We look forward to hearing your feedback.
Stacy Trager commented
I used Share for Review a number of times successfully last week on a few proofs but I just opened a file to use it again and the feature is greyed out. How do I access this so I can continue to test this feature? So far, I really like it.
Shailaja I commented
This week we’re offering a $20 Amazon gift card (!!) to 1,000 users who use SFR and complete our survey about your experience by Monday September 12. The survey takes < 5 minutes to complete. Remember to include our email address so that we can contact you and deliver your gift card.
Survey link: https://survey.adobe.com/jfe/form/SV_bpzj6VPCQr8HpkO