2 results found
It's very difficult to share SVG bugs with you guys if your bug report form wont accept SVG. Couldn't even 7s it.
I know this is not an Illustrator bug, but I have an illustrator bug which I can't report because your bug reporter is configured poorly. So that's why I am reporting it under this category. Please pass it on to the appropriate people on your web team.4 votes
Provide an automated routine to identify fonts that were converted to outlines, or that are in a bitmap format.28 votes
We have started working on the tech that allows us to enable the following:
- Ability to convert the outlined/expanded text back to live text.
- Ability to lock objects to a character/glyph of a live text, allowing users to change the text (properties) while the object stays locked into the character.
As we work through the complexities of handling different font families, font size, and other font properties, we would love to meet with you and share our thinking around it and understand :
- Your use cases and workflows that this feature will help you with.
- What is most essential for you.
- The workarounds that you currently use to achieve this.
If you are interested, please pick a time slot that works for you using this link. https://calendly.com/meetai/60min?month=2023-01
- Don't see your idea?