Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs
When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:
- Details of your operating system
- The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop)
- The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
- Your expected result and the actual result
- Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)
2 results found
I can't scale objects, neither with basic arrow tool, it feels like this one is the same of the white arrow.
I can't scale objects, neither with basic arrow tool. It feels like it's the same of the white arrow. I tried changing area's work, illustrator version, but nothing happens. It just doesn't work, shift + click doesn't scale any object, nothing happens when i click on the angle, it only shows me the anchor points just like the white arrow...1 vote2 comments · Actions · Admin →
The problem got solved by enabling the bounding box back: View > Show Bounding Box (Cmd/Ctrl+Shift+B)
'Fit to Artwork Bounds' doesn't work in action command
Illustrator 2020 won't crop the artboard to the illustration limit with an action.
I need to make an action which:
- Selects all
- Object > Artboards > Fit to Artwork Bounds
Not implemented.8 votes4 comments · Actions · Admin →
Both 'Fit to Artwork Bounds' and 'Fit to Selected Art' commands can be inserted in an action using the 'Insert menu item...' command from the Actions panel’s flyout menu.
This approach can be used to insert other commands which Illustrator skips while recording. You can read more about it here: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/automation-actions.html
- Don't see your idea?