Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs
When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:
- Details of your operating system
- The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop)
- The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
- Your expected result and the actual result
- Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)
1 result found
Can't Print Illustration
Illustrator refuses to print even small 8.5 x 11 files to our desktop printer. This is an essential part of this program and severely impacts my ability to design and create production files when I cannot print out a simple proof without exporting it to a PDF before Printing.19 votes29 comments · Print · Admin →Resolved (Comments Open) · Ashutosh Chaturvedi responded
We worked with Microsoft on the issue. here is the update. Thank you few of you who helped us in isolating this issue. If your issue still does not get resolved with the updates as below please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of Issue:
- While troubleshooting, we have seen the issue was occurring only with HP printers. The print jobs are working fine with other printers on the same machine.
- Changing the default printer to something else solves the issue.
- Please read through this link to learn the issue in depth: https://community.hpe.com/t5/Windows-Server-2003/A-StartDocPrinter-call-was-not-issued/td-p/3281601#.XUJcHOgzaHt
- Uninstall and reinstall the HP print drivers. Download the latest driver from HP website or contact your system administrator.
Microsoft Support Ticket No.: 119070821001723
Adobe Internal Tracking ID: AI-4215933
Ashutosh Chaturvedi | Sr. Quality Engineering Manager – Illustrator
Adobe. Make It an Experience.
- Don't see your idea?