Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs
When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:
- Details of your operating system
- The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop)
- The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
- Your expected result and the actual result
- Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)
1 result found
Problems with scripts and BridgeTalk using Illustrator 25.3.1 on M1 Mac
I have a handful of scripts that have stopped working after switching from an Intel Mac mini to an M1 Mac mini. The scripts will run as expected if I use the Intel version of Illustrator on the M1 Mac mini, but they return this error when run using the M1 version of Illustrator on the same machine "TARGET COULD NOT BE LAUNCHED(59)". The current culprit seems to be BridgeTalk. Any help would be appreciated, thx!13 votes
The workaround for this is to update to the latest build, 25.3.1, which doesn't contain Bridge related changes for Mac ARM — that's why this error is happening.
If you still have the issue, please comment back.
- Don't see your idea?