1 result found
An error occurred while saving the commentVon.D commented
How to update multiple objects in one document without scripts! :)
I assume you have your current document open.
1) Ctrl-N: Make a NEW DOCUMENT
2) Insert an object (for example a square etc)
3) Make the obejct invisible (no fill, no stroke)
4) Drag this invisble object into Library
5) Name it something logical, so you don't confuse it with the other items in the library
6) Drag this "empty" document into the current document (and copy it to the other locations in the current document)
7) Double click the "artwork" in CC Library to open
8) Insert your new multiple art into this opened document
And Bob's your uncle.