Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs
When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:
- Details of your operating system
- The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop)
- The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
- Your expected result and the actual result
- Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)
2 results found
Blending paths with Width profiles works wrong
Create two lines.
Apply width profiles to both of them.
Ai will generate steps that have uniform profiles instead of intermediate.12 votes3 comments · Strokes · Admin →Resolved (Comments Open) · AdminIllustrator Engineering (Software Engineer, Adobe Illustrator) responded
Based on the information provided by Margaret in the last comment, the issue is not specific to Illustrator but related to Astute's Dynamic Sketch tool. Thus closing the issue for now.
Aishwarya G Gadodia
Bug with stroke
Hello! I got a bug. When you copy a shape to a new artboard, a stroke appears that cannot be deleted. It is superimposed over the usual stroke. And when you remove the fill and stroke, it remains. The same when reinstalling the program, this problem remains in this file.
P.S. I worked in the latest version of illustrator1 vote
The target layer has an appearance assigned. See comments for details.
- Don't see your idea?