Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs
When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:
- Details of your operating system
- The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop)
- The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
- Your expected result and the actual result
- Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)
1 result found
Transform effect + Arc effect together give wrong appearance
I have group with 3 vectorized brush strokes (each is a group itself).
I want it's height to be scaled twice and then to be distorted to arc.
I apply Transform Effect and then Arc effect.
I expect group to look like bottom one, but it looks as top one!
The bottom set is group actually scaled and distorted, the top set is group with two effects applied — it looks like AI22 scales each path within two-level group and then apply Arc to main group.16 votes
The behavior can no longer be reproduced with the latest version. If you have the same issues though — please share the file.
- Don't see your idea?