Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs
When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:
- Details of your operating system
- The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop)
- The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
- Your expected result and the actual result
- Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)
1 result found
Glyph selection panel shows low resolution / blurry in Illustrator 23.0 on scaled UI
Once you scale the UI or when the application auto scales Glyph panel based on resolution. the elements in the panel look blurry3 votesAdded To Backlog · Ashutosh Chaturvedi responded
We have added this issue to our backlog. Meanwhile Please use the UI scaling preferences to scale down UI to low value and resolve the issue.
- Don't see your idea?