1 result found
- Draw a path with a gradient stroke and no fill.
- Select and cut or copy the path.
- Paste. Normally, In Front, Behind, or In Place.
- The expected result is, of course, a new copy of this gradient-stroked path.
- Actual results range from a copy of the path with the stroke expanded, an image that was cut and paste sometime last week, or an error popup that says "This operation cannot complete because of an unknown error [PDF!]"
Seen on OSX 10.14.6 with AI 24.1 and AI 22.214.171.124 votes
As per the comment from the OP, the LaunchBar clipboard manager seems to not be compatible the Illustrator format. The same happens with other clipboards managers, including the default one for Windows. However, there are reports it used to work with previous versions of Illustrator. If you have more details on this, or the same problem, — please comment.
- Don't see your idea?