Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs
When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:
- Details of your operating system
- The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop)
- The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
- Your expected result and the actual result
- Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)
1 result found
Gradient stroke cannot be cut and pasted.
- Draw a path with a gradient stroke and no fill.
- Select and cut or copy the path.
- Paste. Normally, In Front, Behind, or In Place.
- The expected result is, of course, a new copy of this gradient-stroked path.
- Actual results range from a copy of the path with the stroke expanded, an image that was cut and paste sometime last week, or an error popup that says "This operation cannot complete because of an unknown error [PDF!]"
Seen on OSX 10.14.6 with AI 24.1 and AI 184.108.40.206 votes
As per the comment from the OP, the LaunchBar clipboard manager seems to not be compatible the Illustrator format. The same happens with other clipboards managers, including the default one for Windows. However, there are reports it used to work with previous versions of Illustrator. If you have more details on this, or the same problem, — please comment.
- Don't see your idea?