2 results found
We have started working on the tech that allows us to enable the following:
- Ability to convert the outlined/expanded text back to live text.
- Ability to lock objects to a character/glyph of a live text, allowing users to change the text (properties) while the object stays locked into the character.
As we work through the complexities of handling different font families, font size, and other font properties, we would love to meet with you and share our thinking around it and understand :
- Your use cases and workflows that this feature will help you with.
- What is most essential for you.
- The workarounds that you currently use to achieve this.
If you are interested, please pick a time slot that works for you using this link. https://calendly.com/meetai/60min?month=2023-01Miroslav Gaitandjiev supported this idea ·
An error occurred while saving the commentMiroslav Gaitandjiev commented
Currently using Ai 25.0.1(64bit)
Can't change the default General units in Preferences panel from pixels to any of the listed
I am trying to change as usually in millimeters but after the last update is not working
After restart of the app everything comes back in pixels