When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Introduce Undo History panel

Please introduce Undo panel to Adobe Illustrator, listing all the steps that have been performed on a document during the current session, so one can quickly switch between any previous state and current state after testing a number of changes by clicking any item in the displayed Undo stack.

See this Adobe Forums thread for details:

https://forums.adobe.com/message/9801291

661 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

133 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Resize artboard&art inside it simultaneously

I just want to resize both artboard and art inside it.
    Currently, I've used beta 22.0.0, I can multiple select artboards, but I can't just scale art with artboard, I need to scale each one separately. Or scale art, then select Object->Artboards-> Fit To Selected Art...

But I want just like Ctrl+Mouse to scale them both.

245 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Documents and Artboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am excited to announce that 'Scale artwork with Artboard' feature is now available in Illustrator Beta. To access it, open the Creative Cloud app and go to "Beta apps" and install "Illustrator (Beta)" . New Preference in Properties panel is added to control scaling of artboard content while scaling artboard.

Scaling of strokes , effects and patterns during artboard scaling can also be controlled from transform panel .

We look forward to your feedback on this new feature in Illustrator.

Regards,

Illustrator Team .

3. 138 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

54 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience the issue has caused. We do test our products thoroughly including running it through multiple beta testers and we really regret that this issue slipped past our quality checks.
    We have a fix and is available in the pre-release build. Please visit https://adobe.ly/1o2SDsg and get the latest build for version 23.0.5 (Build 3). While the build is prerelease this build is still of production quality. Please feel free to use/recommend it for your day to day activity.
    We would appreciate if you can give us the feedback on the correctness of the fix by pressing the Thumbs up button on the UserVoice page.

Regards,
    Ankit Goyal
    Illustrator Team

4. Share for Review Enabled for Illustrator

Enable share for review with Illustrator. I can already see how this will help when working with clients for magazines in InDesign - so I can’t wait to see how I can use if with clients for Illustrator based projects.

ESPECIALLY as a professor - this will make it much easier to provide feedback for students during remote teaching and learning this fall with COVID.

LINK TO inDesign feature -
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/indesign-share-for-review-faq/m-p/11219483

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When exporting an image, using artboard, with a single artboard, don't change filename.

If save an image using "Export As" , and I select the "use artboards" (because I want the image to be of that size, and I only want to export one specific artboard of my file, It would be better if it didn't add to the file name (ie: the filename-01.png would be filename.png). This is because I find myself exporting each layer of the same artboard with a specific name (ex: characterarm.png, characterleg.png, etc) and I have to remove the "01"s manually.
    I understand that this feature is really useful when exporting all the artboards at the…

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone,

We are pleased announce that in the latest beta build of Illustrator (v 26.4, which can be downloaded via Beta section of Creative Cloud Desktop app), we have fixed this. Request you to please download the build and give it a try. 

Thanks.

6. Please re-add 3D mapping with Symbols to new 3D functionality

Please re-add 3D mapping with Symbols to the new 3D functionality.

I know it's included in the "3D (Classic)" Effects menu, but it needs to be added to the new 3D functionality. Calling it "Classic" means Adobe is going to abandon it (for something worse). I use 3D mapping with Symbols ALL THE TIME. PLEASE add it back.

Thank you!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Effects, Appearance, Graphic Styles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. you should consider adding the "perspective" feature from the classic 3D options to the new realisrtic 3D! adds more depth especially if us

you should consider adding the "perspective" feature from the classic 3D options to the new realisrtic 3D!

adds more depth especially if used in typography.

The perspective in classic 3D unfortunately is not working well if the possition is FRONT because the render of the sides is incomplete!

Imagine if this feature was part of the new 3D!!!

PLEASE ADD THE PERSPECTIVE INTO THE NEW 3D

thanks guys

George

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects, Appearance, Graphic Styles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base