2 votes0 comments · Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs » File Save, Import and Export · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →Ratchakrit Klongpayabal shared this idea ·
20 votes29 comments · Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs » File Save, Import and Export · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Thanks for reporting this issue.
We are able to reproduce this issue for one scenario(Double Byte Characters in Folder Name) and investigating it further.
1)Open preferences→ File Handling & clipboard → Uncheck Background Save and click ok then try to save File.
Please share Video or steps of any other scenario if you are able to reproduce this consistently at firstname.lastname@example.org with UV title with Tag [UserVoice] in subject of Email.
An error occurred while saving the commentRatchakrit Klongpayabal commented
How to stop .tmp$$$ when export .png File from Avast Anti-virus
The cause of this annoying problem came from the ransomware shield function from Avast. This is an easy method to solve this problem.
1. Go to Avast Antivirus user interface.
2. Select the protection tab.
3. Select ransomware shied.
4. Protected folder by Avast Ransomware shield will appear.
5. Click the checkbox of the protected file location that you choose to export which shown for protection.(C:\USER\...\Pictures etc.)
6. When you select, the message of the selected folder and "Stop Protection" button will appear.
7. Click stop protection.
after this procedure, you can export .png file or else and preview it as you please. Please try...