1 result found
It turns out the problem is fixed only partially in 26.3.1, only for some users, and the performance remains slow when grid is rendered with lines or dots in Outline mode. This applies to zooming, panning and ghosting of objects being moved.
Please help the team by providing your specs and answers to these questions:
1. Does it work fine with grid as dots in Preivew / Outline mode?
2. Does it differ from grid as lines in these modes?
3. What is slow for you exactly? How severe?
4. Is there a difference if you disable 'Grids In Back' option?
5. What are you lines/subdivisions settings?
And any other related feedback is appreciated. Let's track it down and get this really fixed.
An error occurred while saving the commentJeremy commented
Thanks for all the feedback and thank you Anki for the tip!
I've found that simply deselecting the "Grids in Back" preference seems to work.Jeremy shared this idea ·