1 result found
11 votesCompleted (Comments Open) · AdminRama (Mgr, Software Quality Engineering, Adobe Illustrator) responded
This issue is fixed by Intel in their latest driver update (15.46.02.4729 – released on 11 JUL 2017 ) available at – https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26941/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-46-?product=88358
This update cannot show up driver search, as it might take some time for Microsoft to get it integrated in their Surface Pro driver updates. Microsoft prevents installing driver directly from Intel if you try the installer directly, however latest driver from Intel can be installed with steps listed in section “Update video adapter device drivers” > “Intel (Surface Pro devices)” in below link
An error occurred while saving the commentMichael Gorospe commented
Installing the latest Intel drivers worked for me too on my new Surface Pro 2017 i7 by following these steps:
1. Extract ZIP package to a folder
2. Press the Windows + X keys together, and select Device Manager.
3. In the Device Manager console, expand the Display adapters section.
4. Right-click the Intel graphics node, and then select Update Driver Software.
5. Choose the option to browse your computer to find the required driver software.
6. Click Have Disk, and then select the directory that contains the zip file you extracted
7. In the extracted zip file, locate the Graphics folder and then select igdlh64.inf and click Open.
8. Click OK in the Install From Disk window. Then click Next, and driver installation starts.
9. If prompted, reboot your computer.