1 result found
The fix has been rolled out and is available in our latest release build – 24.1.1 for Win and 24.1 for Mac which is available worldwide now.
What’s new in 24.1: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/whats-new.html
You can update to the latest release using Creative Cloud desktop App: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html
Thank you for all the feedback.
An error occurred while saving the commentJoshua Lewis commented
Tor's comment has the best solution work around.
1. Copy your Illustrator file so that anything you do will not have consequences for the original
2. Choose the artboard tool from the tool shelf
3. Double click the object you want to export to resize the artboard to the object
4. Use Export -> Save for screens and choose to export the artboard instead of the object
5. Repeat double-clicking and exporting for all your objects
It's fast and easy and the shortcut is E + CMND + ALT