Control panel like that of Indesign
I've always liked Indesign, especially its control panel top bar.
I was wondering but is it not possible to have a control bar in Illustrator like the one in Indesign?
- With More controls
- By inserting quick links to many features that Illustrator makes available to us but every time you have to go and get them from the menus / submenus and you never remember where to go.
- object / path / path path
- object / path / offset
- object / path / add points
- object / weave
- object / repeat
- object / merger
- object / artboard / ....
- text / uppercase, lowercase ....
- ..... and many other items
Also related to this request:
Allow us to customize/choose features/controls/order in Control panel
https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657/suggestions/41107240(Edited by admin)