Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs
When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:
- Details of your operating system
- The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop)
- The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
- Your expected result and the actual result
- Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)
1 result found
Editing a small CC Library object breaks the thumbnail
Editing small CC Library items leads to imminent damage to it's thumbnail.
1 Create an object in Illustrator (for testing purpose make it 4pt x 4pt)
2 Add it to cc library (noth that thumbnail is generated properly)
3 Edit the cc lib. object in illustrator (anything will do just add a rectangle anywhere on the canvas)
4 Save/close the CC lib object
Expected: the thumbnail is updated and represents the content of the CC item
Observed: the thumbnail is ridiculously small/not readable
Check the screenshots and video attached.6 votesUnder Review · Anish Kumar responded
Thanks for the confirmation. Since we are able to reproduce the issue, so we will review it and prioritize accordingly.
- Don't see your idea?