Skip to content

Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs

When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:

1. Details of your operating system
  2. The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop) 
  3. The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
  4. Your expected result and the actual result
  5. Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. No longer able to use the arrow up/down keys to nudge artwork!

For some reason the arrow keys stopped working after the lastest upgrade. arrrrgh… I cannot use the up/down arrow keys to nudge artwork anymore. My workaround is to open the transform tool/panel, and play with the “X” or “Y” numbers to get a little “nudge”… so annoying! The only thing that changed on my end was that I updated the Illustrator software recently, so thinking this is an Adobe issue and not user error. Can you please fix this? Macbook pro (Retina mid 2014) OS X El Capitan.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ghost Trails

Updated the new Illustartor and now have ghost trails (copies what ever it is I am dragging a million times) everytime I click and drag a picture or text. Cant see my work, or move anything. I can close the window and reopen it and sometimes it will go away until I click and drag something again.

Adobe Illustrator CC 2018

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Cannot Reproduce  ·  Raghuveer responded

Please get in touch with us at sharewithai@adobe.com or any of the other support channels – https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html . Please give a reference to this post so that we can identify you.
    Since this is not a generic issue that we can reproduce at our end, we will need someone to look into your machine to figure out what is going on here.

Thanks & Regards,
    Raghuveer

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base