Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs
When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:
- Details of your operating system
- The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop)
- The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
- Your expected result and the actual result
- Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)
1 result found
Dash lines display incorrectly on rectangles with rounded corners. Ai CC2022.
The lower right corner is rendered incorrectly if you apply rounded corners to rectangles with dashed lines.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Draw a rectangle, 3 x 4 inches (for example).
2. Apply 0,25 in of corner radius.
3. Change the stroke to 6 pt and set the dashed line at your taste.
4. Look at the bottom right corner of the rectangle.
Please check the attached images.13 votes4 comments · Strokes · Admin →Completed (Comments Open) · AdminIllustrator Engineering (Software Engineer, Adobe Illustrator) responded
I am happy to share that we have fixed this bug in our latest release – 26.4.1 which is available worldwide now.
You can update to the latest release using Creative Cloud desktop App: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html
Thank you for all the feedback. Keep it coming!
- Don't see your idea?