1 result found
80 votesCompleted (Comments Open) · Ashutosh Chaturvedi responded
We have this issue fixed, please refer to steps below to solve the issue
XD defaulting to AI on Windows
- Please update to latest version of XD (13.1.32) to resolve the issue. Thank you XD engineering team for solving this issue.
PS defaulting to AI on MAC
- Please update to latest version of Illustrator (23.0.1) to solve this issue.
An error occurred while saving the comment An error occurred while saving the commentRyan K commented
Tried that too. I wouldn't have posted on here if I hadn't tried all scenarios.
- XD is the default application for all AI files
- Once XD is uninstalled, Windows 10 defaults all AI files to the "?" icon
- Cannot choose Illustrator 2019 as the default application
- Cannot double click AI files to open in Illustrator without going through the "open with" optionRyan K shared this idea ·
RESOLVED: Uninstalled Illustrator 2019 and reinstalled Illustrator 2018.