Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs
When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:
- Details of your operating system
- The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop)
- The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
- Your expected result and the actual result
- Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)
2 results found
Background Save works but it thinks it's not working!
Illustrator 2020 v24.0, MacOS Mojave 10.14.6
As I'm working on a .AI file, I periodically save, expecting the saving to complete in the background.
The save completes - I can tell that by looking at the file using QuickLook in the Finder, but...
Expected Result: I expect the asterisk to go away, and I expect to have no dialog when I click close.
Actual Result: The "I'm not a saved document" asterisk is still in the title bar, and if I click the close button, I get a "your document won't be saved" dialog.
I'm uploading a screenshot.27 votesCompleted (Comments Closed) · AdminRama (Mgr, Software Quality Engineering, Adobe Illustrator) responded
This issue is fixed in version 25.0 and above.
Illustrator extremely slow when saving
Illustrator extremely slow when saving - 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 / Illustrator CC 2019 / expected 2 second save and more like 4 minutes
It seems to have started after updating the mac.10 votes
- Don't see your idea?