Skip to content

Illustrator (Desktop) Beta Bugs

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Dimension Tool is gone in update 28

In update 28, the new Dimension Tool is gone or no long present. So I installed the previous version and got it back! Definitely a tool to keep, very useful in the sort of work I do. Please bring it back in the updated beta version and once tested sufficiently make it default for the steady version of illustrator.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Tools  ·  Admin →
  2. The Illustrator(prerelease) version announces AI Firefly capabilities that I couldn't find

(SPA) Estuve buscando lo anunciado en la última actualización de la aplicación para escritorio relativo a las herramientas que aprovechan la AI generativa de Firefly, pero nada, interactue en el chat de Adobe, y nadie me dió razón. Adjunto un pantallazo de lo que anuncian en la app de Creative Cloud.

(ENG) I was looking for what was announced in the last update of the desktop application regarding the tools that take advantage of Firefly's generative AI, but nothing, I interacted in the Adobe chat, and nobody gave me a reason. I am attaching a screenshot of what they advertise…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base