Make Preferences User Friendly
These are various recommendation to simplify preferences in all Adobe Applications.
• list groupings (ie General, Type, etc.) in alphabetical order
• or list groupings in logical order
example for the first three - General, User Interface, Performance...
• re-review all preference settings and reduce or simplify (Slices has two option?)
• incorporate a search function to provide the user the ability to quickly locate a specific preference (refer to Apple's System Preferences Search capability.)
• make preference category lists universal in title and order for all Adobe applications when possible
The reason is, I wish to work and not have to take time to find preferences. Additionally, I have to reset preferences each time a major update is installed.
Jane Higgins commented
And please make the type larger. So hard to read. Takes so much time to painstakingly go through the preferences.