SDK/Scripting Bugs and Features

1. import graphic styles from file or library

with javascript, there is no way to import graphic styles from libraries or files. there is a way to open ai documents as graphic style libraries but then there is no script access to that library.

currently what i have to do is have an ai file with objects with graphic styles assign to them. with my script i open that file, select the objects, copy them, close the file, switch documents, paste objects, delete objects.

this can take a while and it is a very ugly solution. ideally there should be something as simple as importGraphicStylesFromFile(File)

or at least …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  JavaScripting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. GraphicStyle Aspect

Hello,

I develop a plugin where I need to create/update/modify graphic style and/or Aspect for graphic item.
    I try many solutions, search on the web but for the moment it's not possible.

Could you please add support for creating/editing/deleting graphic style and aspect ?
    It's very important for me ! And I think many developpers can be interesting with this features.

Thanks a lot !
    Loïc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add Javascript API for swatches functionalities

There are many missing feature that we can not handle using javascript scripting, also may be apple script.

1. Merge swatches via script

2. Suppress merge swatch conflict dialog via script or do it in the background by default value.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

SDK/Scripting Bugs and Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base