3. Your expected result
  4. Your actual result
  5. [Optional] Upload your Illustrator file or a video
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Text missing in SVG files

This is the first time trying to use Illustrator since it updated to the newest version (23.0.1) and updating my Mac to High Sierra (10.14). I have previously used Illustrator to edit SVG files, specifically the text in those files. When I open similar SVG files in the new Illustrator, all of my text is missing. My computer is due for a small update which will go through later tonight but this seems like a bug within Illustrator. When I open the SVG in Photoshop 2019 and re-export it as a SVG, I am able to see the text in…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  5 comments  ·  Document and Artboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pasted artwork does not remember sublayers

When pasting artwork from one file to another with matching layer and sub-layer names, Illustrator will not remember sub layers and pasted artwork has to be re-sorted in to sub layers.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Document and Artboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug when Setting Artboard Ruler Origins

Ai v 22.0.0
    macOS 10.12.6

After updating from CC 2017 to CC 2018, I can now no longer assign individual Artboard Ruler Origins to each Artboard in a document

I use several nested Artboards to control different areas of the same artwork and assign the Ruler Origin of each to the same object. After the update, I can now only assign the ruler origin of one of the nested Artboards to the selected object; the Origin does not change on the others.

I have tried deleting all existing Artboards and then creating them and setting the Ruler Origin one at…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Document and Artboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base