Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs
When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:
- Details of your operating system
- The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop)
- The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
- Your expected result and the actual result
- Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)
1 result found
Window size not big enough - Can't open the illustration
When I try to open a document from my drive, I get a pop-up window that says: Can't open the illustration. There is not enough room for the window; increase document area and try again.
I've only had this issue since the last update. What can I do to fix this?7 votes
We have fixed this issue in our Beta build - available through Beta section in the Creative Cloud Desktop app. Please try the build and let us know if you still run into this particular issue.
- Don't see your idea?