12 results found
- Select Calligraphy Brush
- Draw line with brush
- Deselect (use a different tool, work on a different layer etc)
- Go back and select Calligraphy brush and adjust stroke width = ALL previously created brush strokes will now change to the newly selected stroke size
What should happen:
- Select Calligraphy Brush
- Draw with brush
- Start a new line, adjust stroke size and only the currently selected line or new brush strokes adjusts34 votes
Paint brush tool (using the art brushes) crashes the app after a few strokes, and you can’t export AI or PDF if you have paint brush strokes in your file.
Also, the app crashes when moving objects in layers.20 votes
Freezing and crashing. Can’t use brushes. App closes on its own.12 votes
When I set a brush style on a stroke (on a line), for example a calligraphy brush style, and then later on I want to reset it to basic style, it won’t do anything, it won’t reset. Please fix this.6 votes
- I created a new calligraphic brush: roundness 68%, angle 16, size 28, pressure dynamics 10%.
- I drew a bunch of lines with it
- exited the file
- opened it again on iPad, selected one of the lines with the selection tool and boom - it reverted to a rounded brush stroke
- happens also if I open the file in desktop
- screenshots attached
I've tried this numerous times with all new files and it's consistent. Posted this on the Adobe Community and I shared my file with an Adobe Community Professional and she experienced the same thing with it.4 votes
When I draw using the brush tool, the line I am drawing lags behind my pen. It takes a moment to catch up.it started doing that last month around the same time when you changed the smoothness scale to 100 from 10.4 votes
No way to add brushes into favorites section3 votes
Using Ipad IOS Adobe Illustrator App. While using a paint brush (ex: 3 pt Round), after a few strokes, it defaults back to 1 pt flat. As I am moving my Gen 2 Apple Pencil, the preview is correct size and shape, but once I stop drawing it reverts to pt 1 flat. Not only that, but it also changes all strokes on the current layer to pt 1 flat regardless of what they are. Furthermore, it will even change strokes on other locked layers to pt 1 flat.1 vote
When using paint brushes you can’t change colour as when you try it makes the path disappear. Also happens when you change size and opacity. Causing a lot of reverts if I have them.
Tried capturing video on iPad using screen recorder but it won’t allow me.1 vote
Blog brush does not work for fill1 vote
When using the Samsung Notebook Pen s Paint Brush, the line is not visible until completion.
help plz....1 vote
Help, how can I fix this circle to not disappear when I use de Blob brush?1 vote
- Don't see your idea?