Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs
When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:
- Details of your operating system
- The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop)
- The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
- Your expected result and the actual result
- Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)
2 results found
Annoying tutorial tooltips will not go away even after restarting
Annoying tutorial tooltip persists even after restarting illustrator. Clicked on the button it's referring to, still won't go away. Hides the navigation bar so you can't even move the document...13 votes
This issue is no longer applicable in the latest version of illustrator 26.0 where Learn panel is removed and a new discover panel has been introduced.
Why was the Type tool and Pen tool combined?
Not sure what the reasoning if for put the Pen tool under the Type tool header icon in the toolbar? And why you moved the Remove/Add Anchor Point under the Select tool?
It maybe only seconds of lost time for the toolbar is now clunky and not intuitive.1 vote
Occasional toolbox customizations got fixed in recent versions. Now you have to expand it to able to drag a tool into another tool group.
- Don't see your idea?