Skip to content

Illustrator (iPad) Feature Requests

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

802 results found

1. Ability to import Adobe Draw files

I had just moved from my student to personal license. In the process, all of my adobe draw projects have disappeared, and I’m told that even if I were able to get back into my student account, my projects still won’t be there.

If you store the draw projects locally (on the ipad), please don’t restrict them to a specific account.

I just lost a year’s worth of projects and sketches. I have been told that there is not trace or remnant of what I was working on unless I moved it to illustrator at one point (which weren’t that…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. iOS Illustrator has no Apple Pencil specific features

I find the Creative Cloud apps on my Apple iPad Pro do not proper take advantage of the Apple Pencil. Other apps can distinguish between Pencil input and finger inputs to provide better and more intuitive drawing. There are finger-Pencil combinations, finger vs Pencil input choices, and so on. For example, one of the more useful options I have seen in other drawing apps are the Pencil as the normal brush while the single finger is used for smudging or erasing. Adobe should adopt something like this. Optimally, a separate selection for each Pencil and finger inputs. Additional actions could…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Tools  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 37 38 39 41 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?