4 results found
We could reproduce this issue at our end, following are the findings
1. This issue is reproducible in CPU, GPU Rendering and Print Preview(thumbnail).
2. Reproducible in older versions as well including Illustrator CS6 (not a new break in CC 2018)
3. Works fine in Overprint Preview
4. Works fine in Print & PDF
Please confirm above observation match with the problem reported in this issue
An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous shared this idea ·
6 votesCompleted (Comments Open) · Anish Kumar responded
We have the fix available in the latest release. Please update Illustrator using Adobe Creative Cloud application to the latest build for version Illustrator CC 23.0.3
Please refer to our knowledge base FAQ – illustrator.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/art.. if you face difficulty in update.
Or get in touch with us at any of the other support channels – helpx.adobe.com/support.html
An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous commented
Resetting prefs did not fix for entirely for me on Sierra. I like to quick switch units by right clicking in rulers. Reseting prefs may have helped as now I can unselect and reelect to get the units to switch in properties, but not perfect as the transform palette does not require unselecting & selecting.
91 votesCompleted (Comments Open) · Ashutosh Chaturvedi responded
We have the fix available in the latest release. Please update Illustrator using Adobe Creative Cloud application to the latest build for version Illustrator CC 22.1.
Please refer to our knowledge base FAQ – https://illustrator.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1844590 if you face difficulty in update.
Or get in touch with us at any of the other support channels – https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html
Ashutosh Chaturvedi | Sr. Quality Engineering Manager – Illustrator
Adobe. Make It an Experience.
2. Yes this does happen in previous versions also, my apologies as I initially thought this was a new issue in 2018 as my team reported to me and I did not test in prior versions.
3. No. In overprint preview the colors are still different between both examples in my sample file.
4. No. When your print of make a pdf the colors are darker on the example on the right.
For process printing is debatable for if blend modes to accumulate. For spot definitely the bend modes should not accunalate as this is not reproducible in the printing separation process. So what you see on the screen, or a color laser print is not accurate to the results you will get when this goes to final print separations.